16.4.07

Bunny

You know what I want? A bunny. Yes, a fucking bunny. I could easily purchase one in the pet store (cage, food and toys) but my mum would throw a hysteric fit that would probably go something like:

"Another pet?? AGAIN? What did I tell you about bringing pets home? He'd probably end up as the dog's dinner or your neurotic cat's toy!"



Not so screamy, but it'll be cold and just. I can't take care of my pets :/ It didn't help that khan showed me this. Hersheey.

###

Last Sunday I went to cover the Tour of the Fireflies. But I ended up covering a cat-show instead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her name is Lily and she's made of 'Aww' and 'Cuddle me'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
#20! One of my favorite cats. He wanted me to pet him.


I miss my cat. I wish he could be as malambing as Lily or #20 but Chanel is kind of neurotic. Lulz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cats are lazy and hardly ever play. A bunny would be safe. I think.

Anonymous said...

OMG TEH CUTENESS CATS!!!!!!!!!

I dont like bunnies lol. They just... hop around. And poo everywhere.

Mina Mimi said...

those cats are cuuuute! I also have a himalayan cat but she's so maarte haha! i miss her.

i have a bunny named Borat (his wife's name is Pookie. Pookie's my friend's rabbit. they're a match made in heaven haha!) anyway, he's the cutest bunny i've ever had. ill post a picture of him when im not too lazy.