20.8.08

Back then

Fifteen years ago I...
→ was 5! I was studying in Montessori Child Learning center bullying the Little Miss Philippines Champion. She was so scared she refused to go out of her car. I was also called "Big Mouth" by my teachers and I learned I have shitty penmanship and wrote too slow. Did my first solo presentation to parents about shapes and the difference between a circle and a sphere. This was pre-K.

Ten years ago I...
→ was 10! Moved to STC for the 5th grade. Learned that private school girls are the devil in disguise. Met great friends, learned about anime and I was hooked. I also wanted mum to give me a computer "with a CD-ROM and an internet and e-mail".

Five years ago I...
→ was in 3rd year high school. Met the first head over heels love of my life. He inspired me to do great things, great plays and theaterrrr. Cried when he said goodbye. Still think of him up to this day (and his kid. rofl).

Two years ago I...
→ Reached a very awkward time in my last relationship. Got married. Kicked ass in fashion class.

One year ago I...
→ Thesis. New love. New life. New class ;_;

Yesterday I...
→ attended a pre-meeting for the meeting mentioned above. Layouts, layouts and edits. Present designs for approval.

Today I...
→ 2 meetings today! Meetings proved to be productive. Schedules moved. Yay, more time! But that doesn't mean we'll be slacking off anytime soon. >_> Approval of styles and writing e-mails directed to important people are hard! I ventured into men's wear. AHLOVIT.

Tomorrow I...
→ Will be back to layoutting, more meetings. Mock layouts and such. CAN'T SAY MUCH.

Next week I...
→ Important week! It's pretty make or break. I better have a new wardrobe come Monday.

Next year I...
→ will still be working. Hopefully doing more designing. :)

No comments: