20.8.08

Sauna sauna sauna

Hello internet world, I'm now working. I've left the comforts of UST and this so-called "student life" for a more "mature" "socially-involved" world... of fashion! :D I'm currently a graphic artist for a direct selling company and things are going great, if you don't mind me saying.

But who wants to hear about my work?

No one.

I guessed as much.

I'm typing away at these rare dead in-betweens where work kind of just STOPS because we're waiting for an approval or somesuch. It's deathly hot in our window-less office, sweat is forming on my brow and *ting* I believe it's time to turn us over in this blasted oven-of-an-office. Did I mention I love my job?

I really do. Swear on my Harry Potter books.

*beep*
They finally turned the air conditioning on.

That's basically it. Hurr.

Loves to all. I'll blog again when I have something a bit more interesting to share.

Cheers!

No comments: