16.12.06

Globe Lumpia

I don't even want to start how my week went. This is so Johnson's & Johnsons but it's been a week of utter ups and downs. Mostly ups but you can't deny the downs. What. Whatever

I shopped shopped shopped this week with two trips to the amazing 168. I've gotten gifts for my immedeate family and friends (except for Khan and the boys; because it's HELL to think of what to give men. SRSLY.) and a number of gifts for myself (A fake Tokidoki backpack (♥), cellphone thingies, nailpolish, tons of make-up, and a top). I keep telling myself I deserve it and it makes me high as a kite that I have not experienced shopper's remorse. HURRAH!

I still don't know what to do with the class' Christmas party. I'll call table and chair rentals as soon as possbile (after making this post :P) and see what I can do about it. This requires some serious planning though. It's too short notice. Grr. But I'll make something happen I promise.

###

Oh! Something worth mentioning! Last wednesday for Fashion Design, we had a make-up competition. It was so much fun! All the models looked amazing! Even the boys! It was 2 hours of powdery chaos. Lyan and Asia did an amazing job at transforming me into this "magazine-worthy" being. I even won best overall! They're that amazing! I'm still looking for photos (I hate not having my own digicam) but you can check out some here 123.

I went home looking like that and yes, I did get a few stares and sniggers. I bet someone thought I'd go down neon-Q. Ave to do a show or something. Hahaha.

I WANT A MOHAWK!!

###

By the by, I cut my hair again. I now have Whip's hair. I just felt the need to cut it.

According to Nazee, it's a sign of "Pagbabagong buhay". Sure. Maybe. Whatever.

I'll post more things soon! <33

No comments: