25.12.06

R U SRLY?

Whatever. Hi hi guys! Belated happy christamas and an advanced merry new year! I hope you got what you wanted and needed this christmas and I hope you weren't conscious of all the food that you ate. I know I wasn't x_x

This year, I wasn't pressured to feel the Christmas spirit and I'm quite glad for that. I didn't get all depressed and mopey about how everyone is fantastically happy and cheery. How everyone looked like they downed a bottle of good red wine while I was forced to take castor oil, strapped to a very uncomfortable chair. No. I felt good that I didn't need to feel the Christmas spirit.

Maybe that is my very own form of Christmas cheer? Ha ha, whatever.

I bought a ton of stuff and for my gorgeous family and friends (except the boys. oh no oh no!). Though I didn't recieve a gabundok of presents (as Khan kept reminding me, "You'll have more on our Christmas party!" yay!) I was still pretty good and happy. I knew I gave them awesome presents and I was so glad that my mum was really surprised with the extra 2 gifts I gave her (she thought the haircut we got together was my Christmas present Ohoho.). I got monies and a really sweet card from my cousins (Micky, Monchie and Kiko) from the states that almost made me shed a tear. I SRLSY MISS THEM ;;

###

Food was great as usual. My mum wasn't able to slaughter buy the really really big ham we have every year but instead bought slices which was pretty awesome (more fridge space!). I didn't drink coke because my tummy would go "GRARR. I GIVE YOU PAIN." So I stayed clear of my fizzy dark sweet drink of doom.

Sagar's sister, Smita, flew in from India to spend Christmas with us! This is our first time meeting her but she's awesome. She's just a couple of years older than me. She's so pretty. RLY.

###

I'm jumping from one topic to another. No chronological order. Woohoo!

###

I got an MP3 player as an early Christmas present from my mum and I killed it with a ton of stickers >3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and Mookie desu. 1GB of chipipay sweet music. 3 hours of battery life which is a shame because I still have to endure 2 hours of Sir Araw's rambling. Mou mou mou.

Gosh. Kore wa ichiban sugoi ga nichi.

###

I lost my phone. Well, someone stole it from my Japeks Toki Doki bag/ I was shocked and then I felt kind of sad then I felt all right. So now my old Globe # is dead and gone ;; now I new number it's

09158330136

SMS me with your name and a greeting!

I might get myself a new phone. I'll make sure I get a flip phone. SRSLY. Because I want some serious kira kira keitai action.

It's so very pretty x__x

###

Kore wa ichiban sugoi ga nichi.

No comments: