20.12.06

If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye!

I threw a fun and gooood party last Tuesday evening (the evening before Paskuhan) for the gorgeous AdDos class. Almost everyone was there (Agnes!! Bakit walang nag-SMS sayo??) and everyone (as far as I know) had a fun time :D People went crazy for my Nordic Strawberry Cherry Ice. 6 girls managed to almost finish one bottle! Hello 4-5 trips to the bar. Since I am Miz Kabab and Miz Bartender I will share to you the uber-simple drink recipe!

Nordic Strawberry Cherry Ice

What you need:
Nordic Ice Vodka Strawberry (you can also use Absolut Kurrant, Arkan/Actic Vodka in Strawberry)
Sprite
Maraschino Cherries (preferably with stems)
Ice

How to do it!
Put ice in short glass
Pour 1/4 glass of vodka
Pour sprite
drop the cherry
add 3 teaspoons of cherry syrup/juice from cherry jar.
Serve. Giggle.

See? Super simple. Stems are cool because when your guest gets giggly you can actually just ask him/her to tie it with his/her tongue. You share a social drink together and learn more about each other at the same time ;D

To answer your question: Yes, I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.

Anyway.

It was a fun Multiply-worthy evening. Spice Girls, Dave Matthews Band, Erasure, Justin Timberlake, Hed Kandi and an Usher track or two played that night.

Lots of memorable things happened :D I got a gift from Party Pao!!, a how to speak Japanese book. It's super awesome and super sweet! Thanks so much!! 8D 8D

I also got a suuuper awesome book from Lala about me and my descisions. Oh, it's so very very apt!! xD Thank you thank you!

I also got slippers and cookies from Sugar! sweeeeet.

December 19/20 is awwwweeesoooome. Rawr.

###

Now I don't know what to do. Do my christmas shopping or spend the day with the Kada? Hmmm.. Torn torn torn.

I'm also kind of broke na which sucks to high heaven. WHERE DID MY MONEY GO SUDDENLY???

###

Muchos love to you! ♥ Advanced happy christmas!

P.S.
Paskuhan wasn't all WTFAMAZING but it was pretty cool :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That drink got me so plastered that night I kissed D's room mate. Glass after glass of Kurant+cherry "brine". Shit.