4.12.06

Sige lang, sandal ka lang

It's funny how things turn movie-esque. You're looking at his blog thinking about everything that bothered you today and wondered if it's all alright, when your mobile rings and it's him saying goodnight.

I'm still not good. Maybe I will have to pull a Nicole Richie and seek better influences, better outcomes. Avoid the people that put me down and hurt me, get rid of my frenemies because they're simply not worth it.

I'll stay strong and I'll trust.

To those who helped me through this day, who saw me leak a tear or two, to those who stand by and behind me despite my issues, to those who continue to love me even though I can be intolerable most at times, Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you.

###

Despite my moping and sulking it was a relatively productive and good day :) I got Betty back. To those who don't know, Betty is what I call my old old old PC. She's had a rough rough life but she's back! I need to get my iTunes installer though... and Mozilla (ew ew ew internet explorer) and a bunch of other programs that will surely kill Betty's motherboard.

I passed my (yucky yucky) package design plate (RAISINS!!) and then we visited Sugar in the hospital~ Thank you faculty christmas party!

I am no longer making sense.

But I think I got my point across.

People loved my outfit today.

Go black go!

###

i♥tokwa

3 comments:

Helga // Ditz-Revolution.net said...

Whoever he is has a blog? IMJEALOUS. Last guy and current guy Im seeing dont even have Friendster accounts.

Helga // Ditz-Revolution.net said...

Rar, you know me. Im all Hed Kandi and stuff =/ What genre?

Helga // Ditz-Revolution.net said...

KYLIE.