4.1.07

Chasing down every temporary high

Happy new year! I mentioned in my last post that I feel really really optimistic about 2007 and I still do. In fact, I'm so glad that a whole bunch of people I know love 2007 (according to a loval paper 91% of Filipinos feel good about 2007) because the positive energy (despite the killer requirements) is awesome.

Pero... (But...)

BAKIT ANG PANGET PANGET NG INTERNET NGAYON??


Why is the internet so ugly??

This whole "internet hates the Philippines srsly" is really annoying. It doesn't affect my 2007 but it's just really annoying! Hayanobayan!

###

I'm in serious Stacie Orrico mode now (even though I'm only listening to 2 of her songs ): More to Life, which reminds me of the little green muggle bus (our ride during high school) and requirements limited to bond papers (no canvases, no presentations and ad campaigns!) and I'm Not Missing You because I really missed her face. Luwlz.

Gosh she's gorgeous. She's like Ashlee Simpson (my not-so-secret-shame) pre-nose job and pre-hyperlevel-trendwhorism (because she was a trendwhore when she started). Gosh Stacie, your voice is so "Yeah beb."

###

I'm currently filled with Starbucks' Toffee Nut latte (Thank God it's back!). It's bloody delicious, definately first choice among the three holiday drinks. Gingerbread is ok, a lot of people hate it because it's so strong and bizarre. Ikindalikeit. :3 Peppermint Mocha is totally out of the question. I HATE IT. Gross. It's mocha with a kiss of fucking TOOTHPASTE.
Uhm ew.

I drink because I want to help SparkHope. Helping kids is awesome shit. The planner is a selfless gift. Bwahahahah.


###

Dear 2007,

Keep it up! You're doing so damn well!

Love,
Creole!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last year, last two seasonal stickers on my promo card, I bought two peppermint hot chocolate. Because the Starbucks planner seriously put a dent into my wa-lay.

Dos Ocampo said...

wow! great blog! keep it up!