9.1.07

HOW IS MY DRING?

Excuse me, your what?

How is my dring?



Luwlz. I saw this the other day painted at the back of a white cab on my way to school. As many of you know (to the Filipinos who read this, at least) that every PUV (public utility vehichle) is required to have that at the rear end of their cars (together with the LTO hotline which isn't a hotline at all.). It's funny how the painter/writer/what do you call them exactly? missed a "V" and an "I". Ohoh. I just think it's amusing.

###

Hectic hectic hectic! School's been hectic! Crazy! The fashion show is closer than we anticipated and there's some serious inner-group issues (nothing to be concerned of, of course, we can handle it.). I submitted my designs and had 2 approved and 2 "to be improved".

Which means I have to re-do my designs. Luwlz. I'm not happy with them.

The fashion show brings forth a whole bunch of issues.

he design, how is it related to the Sidewalk theme?

Excecution, will you make it in time? Will your sewers actually listen to you instead of going ahead and making this original-cut dress into a Manang's bestida?

Fabric, will this actually look good with this other type? Is is too thin? Stretchy? Light against this quilted linen?

Models. Will you find 4 in time? If you do, can they walk? Are they even tall enough? Will they listen or will they pull some serious Morgan and bitch out because they have "model" to put under their name?

Money. Simple. Do you have enough?

All these questions run through my messy head every time someone mentions fashion. It's fucking crazy I think I'm going to collapse!

But not.

Last fashion class I suffered a mild anxiety-attack. I started to palpitate, my head starts spinning and breathing is a chore. It seems like I'm pressured and expected to do an amazing job because for the past 2 1/2 years I'm in college I've ranted non-stop about fashion design. HARGH. At least I'm chillax now. I'm tryng to contact models and by models I mean friends who are interested.

If you are SMS me (o9158330136)! If you're 5"3 (w/ or w/o heels) you'd be awesome!

###

And oh yeah, I suck at Package Design. Seriously.

###

I also got my Starbucks planner! Marishka was mildy surprised to see me with one.

"May nagbebenta ba sa inyo nyan?"
"Wala."
"... So inipon mo lahat ng stickers for one?"
"Yup."
"Lupet mo babe, so wala ka nang pera?"
"Wala na."


Lol lol lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of us are seriously pressured under the mountain of cloths and needles a.k.a. Fashion Design. XD

Heard the line: "Di ba solo ka?"

Wow, solo. XD

Oi, oi, when are you going to canvas for cloths?