14.1.07

Near death experience

I'm too tired to write a long long post so here's what happened. (Such a shame really, because there's a ton of stuff that I really want to tell you guy but... *le sigh*)

- Went to the MV Doulos ship today to check out the floating bookstore. The line was L-O-N-G. We were about midway when one of the crew members announced that the line streched as far as the Manila Hotel. Yikes! It was fun but very crammed. There weren't a lot of choices since most of them are Christian and children's books but it was nice to learn about Doulos and the amazing multi-national crew. Volunteers! It was great. Learn more here.

- Had dinner at Harbor View. Ate a gazillion things and now I feel like I weigh a gazillion tons. It's a near-death experience. Parang hindi na mauubos yung pagkain.

-Went home and released Chanel in the house. Watch the mad kitty go.

###

Also, the real reason why I posted because I want you lot to read this article I bumped into while googling everything that entered my head: How to kiss a woman by Lynn Snowden

###

Much loves to all. I'm off to divisoria tomorrow to score some booty fabrics and sewers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liked the link to to Kiss A Woman. I have had my share of horrible kissers, but have found that one who is such a perfect kisser. And I ain't letting go. ;)

Raziel said...

ooh, you wouldn't want to go to China. It's impossible to finish a single plate of food there since they just keep refilling EVERYTHING. Unless you don't have the impulse to finish plates or to avoid wasting food like I had, then you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

Dear Raziel,

Because when you eat in China you shouldn't finish your food. You should at least leave a bit on your plate to show them your full. Finishing your plate/bowl/cardbox box of food tells them you were not satisfied with the portions.

Thank you HSBC ads. You tell me a bit of world culture when I see you.

I miss you Sean!

<3
Creole

Raziel said...

So it must harrass the Chinese to leave a bit of food left then finishing it before leaving after paying the bill? fweehehehehe!

I get my world culture info from the Travels in Asia channel... or show. I forgot what it was the title of.

Should I stalk your place some time soon then? >:D

Anonymous said...

If ever you catch me home concious/unstressed/not-in-tears sure! hahah! :D :D

Anonymous said...

[-Went home and released Chanel in the house. Watch the mad kitty go.]

Bwahahahaha. I'd like to see that~! XD