25.1.07

new face of sick


Give me statements
Originally uploaded by Eloerc Htur.



My mum left for Baguio early this morning leaving me, sick, weak and quite unfabulous and icky, under the watchful eye of my two sisters and our helpers, Ate Merly and Marilyn. I'm such a spoiled brat, especially when I'm sick.

In my defense, it's been a terrible time for me. I couldn't talk, walk or move without pain. The sheets (and anything else for that matter) felt like sandpaper against my skin.

I dislike fake foods now. Anything with a dash, hint, pinch or even a granule of Ajinomoto or MSG makes me sicker than before. I tried eating sauteed veggies (no rice because it's too heavy) for lunch yesterday but only got 2 bites because I could fucking bite into the beef cubes they used to flavor it.

"Ma, they used vestin. I know they did."
"Oh dear, it must be the beef cubes."


I feel so helpless and poor. LOL LOL

###

Anyway, so my sisters are watching over me for the weekend while my mum is away in Baguio for work. They come in shifts which is amusing and terribly sweet at the same time. My motherly and middle sister Happy will be coming over this morning to watch over me. She'll most probably lecture me on why I'm sick: fatigue, lack of nutrients and stress.

Later is afternoon/evening, my older, ATM-like and easily-bored-without-cable sister Marishka will spend the weekend here. She will probably complain about the lack of cable, ask the maids for ginisang corned beef and tell me to shut up and stay put while I attempt to make her take me to the mall and get a haircut (more on that later). She will later bribe me with a box of Yellow Cab pizza so she can snore sleep in peace.

Expect a post containing a series "BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"s if any of these events happen.

###

On to the haircut!

I'm thinking of restyling myhair back into it's original sleek bob ala Posh but that hairstyle gets old fast. I really want an androgynous haircut like Agyness Deyn, post-Jude Sienna Miller and post-chuva chuchu Jolina. Pero I think I'll be needing some serious cheekbones for it. Hmmm..

Bagay kaya?

###

Also, I read one of the funnier threads I've seen in 4chan in a long while. I love it. Or maybe because I'm such a big Billy and Mandy nut.

###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I generally hate anything with MSG. Once, my housemate had to scam me into asking our other housemate if she was pregnant. So she could get me out of the kitchen and bombard our marinade with MSG. DEATH!

Anonymous said...

Ang drama naman just to put MSG in your food. MSG is sooo icky icky.