27.3.07

Birthday plans

I don't have birthday plans yet. I'll probably just fix up some food and invite friends and classmates over. Nothing fancy :) Maybe I can also have that cook-day on the same day :D

Today was so much fun. I bought a ridiculous Penshoppe cap with a pink pom-pom on top. WTF. Pictures tomorrow, I swear. Read more about my fasyon-days!

What I *plan* on doing this summer:
. Sewing/dressmaking courses in a cheap technical school
. Animation projects (Body Language: LQ Manual)
. Bag-making (I'll be finishing my first bag by tomorrow. I'll be moving on to clutch purses next!)
. Sending out internship CV's like crazy to agencies. Because my professor told me to :D
. Shop. Shop and shopalot.
. Get involved in the garage sale! Sell half of my stuff (that doesn't fit!) so I can get twice as much not-so-new-stuff! (Ukay!!)
. Cook with friends
. Hang with friends
. THESIS RESEARCH
. Photoshoot like whaaaaaaat.
. Write a couple of articles for my mum so I can ear a bit of dough :3 (God help me.)
. Paint
. Sleep and rest

Whew!

###

People are already asking me what I want for my birthday, and so here are my answers:
. A digital camera. (I'm dead serious about this one since I kinda need it for thesis next year and I feel kinda out of place without one. :/ I wanna take pictures tooo!!)

. A Mac (this can be treated as a joke :D)

. A shopping trip and a shopping buddy (whoever is getting me this should accompany me to the shopping destination of my choice. Help me pick out clothes, talk, discuss, eat, bash, love, pictures, memories, adventure! Don't worry, I won't take you to Greenbelt 4 or 6750 but if you insist ba! hahahaha)

. Extra moneys xD xD

. Fashion books!!

Basically, that's what I've come up so far. For the shopping trip thing, it doesn't matter if it's a complete outfit or even a kira-kira ketai strap, what matters is I get to tour you around these places I love because of it's people, food, finds and quirks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. When's your birthday, hehe.
(Meredith Brooks line!)

Creole said...

April 7!!