25.3.07

Summmerrrr

Summer's here! Summer's here! :D I can't say much about that except I have possible things lined up that would keep me busy. From thesis research to photoshoot/photobook projects and animation collaborations, my Summer would be hectic but it would be great because I'd be able move in my own terms.

I celebrated Summer as soon as our Professional Ethics teacher released told us that we could leave after the test. Petter and I went to his friend Joel's place so we could watch 300 again. The graphics and visuals never cease to amaze me. The filter and quality (I can pretty much replicate in photoshop) is spectularzz. Gerard Butler is still sexy. Ah yes, I love 600 (300 x the number of times you've seen it :D).

Much like our original plan of eating Persian food after the movie, the three of us headed to a different Persian restaurant, Bherouz so we could try their stuff out. We were dissapointed. The menu was limited but they still hold the title of "Best Ox Brain" (you must try it, it's squite good with rice or with pita bread!). We were so dissapointed in everything (except the ox brain) that we headed to Mister Kabab to have another meal! Hardcoooorrreeeee. Lulz. We ordered the usual Special Celo Kabab and Yogurt shake. Le Yum :9 Then we drove to the nearby McDonalds to have milkshakes. 8D PIGG OUTT!!

###

The following morning (sunday), we had lunch at home with le familia and once again I pigged-out. After that, we went to Bonifacio High Street to have Krispy Kreme, because in the Philippines-- at least with my family-- Krispy Kreme is a family affair. :D After that, I shopped. Luwlz. Read more about it here.

No comments: