11.3.07

I got this from jenvg@LJ

Jenna Genio is my girl-crush. I got this from her blog:

So, say you were meeting a new person--blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to look at/read/listen to/taste/whatever. What would you put in the box? And a copy of your journal or a link to your LJ would be the same thing as just telling them directly, yourself, so that's not allowed.


1) Black opaque tights

2) red and silver-lined flats

3) gray and white stripe shirt and my boyfriend jean

4) Preview magazine collection

5) a playlist that includes: Fat Boy Slim, Nine Inch Nails, Utada Hikaru, Gackt, Portishead, B52's, Eraserheads and "I will follow you into the dark" by deathcab for cutie.

6) rings and my understated borloloy: rosary ring and my plastic rings

7) my fashion and costume design sketchpad

8) a list of blogs I go to: Chuvaness, Style Bubble, Perez Hilton and The Superficial.

9) Sin City (everything) and my precious Kingdom Come by Alex Ross

10) a copy of The Cheese Monkeys by Chipp Kidd and June and Juliet by William Gough

11) my stickered Mookie (mp3 player) and studded Billy (mobile)

12) My "Havanas" and a picture of morayta and the morayta overpass.

13) that famous kitchen knife

###

I'm not sure if it describes me, but I want him/her/it to see those things. I don't know :\ now, to buy some cake! :D

1 comment:

Mina Mimi said...

hullo! I just noticed that we have a few things in common. The sewing and sewing machine particularly got my attention and also this entry and some other things. Er, there. :P haha! I'm mimi btw. have a nice summer!