18.11.06

Gwen Stefani: Wind it up



Ok, it's catchy and it's something you'd enjoy dancing with your friends (Hi 2Shades!!) but WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?? Gwen, for the love of all that is good and fabulous, GET BACK TO SKA!! We miss no doubt, we miss hoppy rifts and Sunday Mornings! Spiderwebs and Don't Speak! Give them baaack.

People like her new look, I say NAY. The G's in the video are real annoying. It's one big bad logo bag! (kinda like how my mum feels about Louis Vuitton and how I feel about the old Fendi)

But the question remains: Would you like to hear it on my radio show?

###

Party later for my nephew/godson/adopted step brother Gio. I don't know how old he is, but there'll be cake, ice cream and chicken.

When I was his age I used to have real kiddy parties with balloons, games, prizes and goodie bags. I'm not saying his parties should be like that, but Iguess I'm all for these sit down lunches. It teaches him stuff. I'm not sure what these stuff are, but I think it's good for him.

Oh gosh, I had a magician once too! Hurrrr.

###

I have to make 10 exploded versions of a raisin box for Package Design. Thumbnails, full color. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not going to sleep tonight!

###

One last plug: Add thegeekgoddess_yo to your Yahoo Messenger friends and get a chance to hear my radio show! It still remains untitiled.

No comments: