23.11.06

Your Ex-Lover is Dead

No. I will not post the lyics, I'll just link it. Your Ex-Lover is Dead by STARS. A big THANK YOU to Petter for sharing this song.

I can't stop listening to it because it's absolutely the BEST SONG.

Yesterday was full of cancelled meetings, over eatings, animated love and pancit canton. It was pretty much a good day.

I took the Radio Show live yesterday, "broadcasting" it from the pav to my listeners littered along the other seats. Another round of aminanan last night, a lot more fun/awkward (depends on how you look at it, really) since you (almost) had to tell your crush face to face.

I'm going to spare you the shrill, yet tremendously fun, details. Oh, you just had to be there!

Saw dearest Tokwa yesterday, made my heart go "Shoop da whoop!". :D

I'll keep this entry short and sweet, because there's nothing really worth noting as far as my day is concerned (I just ate 2 cups of Triple Chocolate Madness ice cream fro breakfast and I'll be having sinigang for lunch). One-to-one later, I can't wait!

Muchos love,
Creole

P.S.
I re-read my post, I sounded like a [stereotypical] blonde. I don't talk like that unless I meant to. I sounded kind of gay to, but that comes naturally ;D

1 comment:

Helga // Ditz-Revolution.net said...

Like srsly, you limit the comment options =p

Fwoot fwoot, branching out of LJ???