26.11.06

Mega Delaying Tactics

I'm too lazy and stupid to work on my raisin box. I think I had too much Keema for lunch. I'm overstuffed and my head hurts.

Some serious negative things now.

My head is fucking throbbing and my eyes are deathly unfocused. Thinking of raisin boxes, Velez-work and Fashion Design is making me wanna pull a Mia and share my lunch with my toilet.

Speaking of Kabab...

Went to Victorynite last night where I got dolled-up (and by dolled-up I looked like someone's Tita chaperone!) and listened to some serious ispiration. Can't wait for my One2One!

Ate at Kabab with Petter and his friend Joel. Nazee missed this which sucked because I was supposed to treat him!! TSK!

###

I can't even write properly. Headaches SUCK.

###

On a lighter note, I talked to Tokwa last night. ♥ It does my heart good.

###

I leave you with Japanese cult classic, Suicide Circle. I haven't seen it but it may be too freaky for me to watch alone.



###

Thinking of work makes me wanna vomit.

EDIT!
I made a dollie!


Dollwizard: Make your own custom dolls!

No comments: